Believe it or not Homes were flying off the market all winter. There is not a big inventory and the interest rates are still reasonable. A lot of my listings had multiple offers if they were priced accordingly and showed well. I really do recommend to list your home now before the Spring market which starts soon. If you want to sell quick Price it right, List now and make sure your home shows well. I recommend have your agent have professional pictures taken of your home. Ask your agent if they know any home stagers to get tips.
I bought 3 investment properties this year.
1. Painted through out (Grey or Tan)
2. Refinished all the floors
3. Remodeled kitchen with new appliances $8000.00 -$10,000 including appliances (Investment property )
4. Bathrooms $3000.00-$5000.00 (Investment Property)
5. Changes all light fixtures
6. Make sure all mechanicals are in working order
7. Check Electrical and make sure it is up to code
8. Make sure the roof is good
9. Make sure the basement is clean...we paint the basement
10. The appearance is very import on the exterior also.
I am sure you know the interest rates will be rising. They are pretty low still. Buyers are taking advantage of the interest rates.
Please call or email me with Real Estate questions 315-391-5082
I will also be happy to go to your home and let you know what to do to get your home ready. If you do the right things to your home and price your home right, you will get the best price for your home.
If you over price your home ...it will sit on the market along time and buyers will think something is wrong with your home. It really does hurt you when you over price your home.
Take if from a Professional Listing Expert with a lot of experience.
Call Janice Egan 315-391-5082 or Email email@example.com